So I was talking to a dear friend of mine back in the States and sharing an experience I had just had when she suggested that I start a blog so that she and others like her can get a bit of insight into my life and the lives of those that live as we do. So after much consideration here I go.......
My name is Melinda, I am married to a US Soldier! I take GREAT pride in everything that he does and all that he stands for. My husband is the most Honorable man (human being) I know! We currently are living in Baumholder Germany and love love loving it! Germany has always been a dream of mine and now I am living here. WOW talk about hitting the jackpot, huh?! A full blog on Bill will be posted sometime!
Billy and I have a son together. We had a really hard time getting pregnant as I have PCOS resulting in infertility. I am also of 'advanced maternal age' being over 35 (don't feel very advanced but hey, it's the medical fields term, not mine). After over a year of 'trying' (wasn't much trying as Billy was deployed to Iraq for 18 months) we went to a reproductive endocrinologist. 12 months of infertility treatments and 1 miscarriage later, we finally got pregnant with 'T' and 2 others who did not progress. A full blog on this topic will surely be posted as I love talking about this too!
I have VERY strong opinions that sometimes contradict each other and I can't really explain how/why I feel the way I do. I just do, and that's the way it is. Like everyone else, my life experiences have molded me into who I am today. I have been on so many different sides of the fence, I have learned that the greener grass is an optical illusion, and objects in the rear view mirror are closer than they appear!
Enjoy!
Melinda

No comments:
Post a Comment